What are the latest trends in Manufacturing, Retail and Distribution? What is the role of Cloud Computing, Emerging Technologies in shaping these industries? What are the future trends, and what would be the impact COVID19 Pandemic on these trends?
The world of Manufacturing, Retail and Distribution have been undergoing major transformations that are powered by Cloud Computing and Emerging Technologies. Major trends are disrupting the industry and introducing key transformations and movements such as Industry 4.0 and 5.0, which have revolutionized the manufacturing world by providing manufacturers with opportunities to utilize advanced tools and technologies throughout the product lifecycle. Manufacturers have seen the benefits of increasing operational visibility, reducing costs, expediting production times, and delivering exceptional customer support. Industry 5.0 has also been focused on connecting man and machine, through the utilization of IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
On the other hand, Retail and Distribution Industries have also adopted innovation and emerging technologies such as Big Data and AI/ML, AR/VR to transform both Digital and Physical Experience of customers. The power of Blockchain has reshaped the entire process through the use of Track and Trace, increasing Trust, Transparency and Efficiency throughout the entire Supply Chain.
By the end of this session, you will learn and understand how to effectively:
How to innovate using
Cloud Computing and Emerging
Technologies to transform
the industry of Manufacturing,
Retail and Distribution
How to strategize your
Blockchain and AI solutions
to achieve the highest business
value within Supply Chain
How Oracle Cloud infrastructure and platform (AI/ML, Digital Assistant, Blockchain etc.) help manufacturers and retailers start their digital transformation journey and adapt to the market trends to stay relevant and successful
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Chief Data Officer
- Directors of Cloud
- Directors of IT Operations
- Cloud Architect
- Chief Innovation Officer
- VP Transformation & Strategy
- Chief Digital Officer
- Heads of IT
- IT Directors
- Head of Digital
- Heads of Information Security
- Heads of Data Centre
- Data Center Project Manager
Key Topics Include
- How to innovate using Cloud Computing and Emerging Technologies to transform the industry of Manufacturing, Retail and Distribution
- How to strategize your Blockchain and AI solutions to achieve the highest business value within Supply Chain and Retail
- How Oracle Cloud infrastructure and platform (AI/ML, Digital Assistant, Blockchain etc.) help manufacturers and retailers start their digital transformation journey and adapt to the market trends to stay relevant and successful
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Government Ministries, Departments & Authorities
- Banking & financial services
- Telecom & ISPs
- Oil & Gas, power, & utilities
- Manufacturing & production
- Large enterprises & conglomerates
- CISO / Head of Infosec
- Manager of Infosec / IT Security
- Manager of SOC / SecOps
- Lead Threat Intel/Detection
- Infosec Analyst / SOC Analyst
- Saudi Arabia
First Saudi to be awarded as the best CISO in the world
Dorem ipsum dolor sit. Incidunt laborum beatae earum nihil odio consequatur
Sponsors & Partners
Check Who Makes This Event Possible!
Data Center & Cloud Storage Virtual Executive Boardroom
Powered by Cloud4C - Your Enterprise Cloud Evolution Partner
Virtual Boardroom Agenda
|11:00 – 11:02 AM||Welcome & Introduction|
|11:02 – 11:05 AM||Keynote|
|11:05 – 11:20 AM||MRD Sector Topic 2: The role of AI/ML in reshaping the Retail and Distriution industry|
|11:20 – 11:35 AM||MRD Sector Topic 1: Transparent & Accountable Supply Chain with Smart Track & Trace|
|11:35 – 11:55 AM||Panel Discussion: What is the future of MRD industry and the impact of Cloud and Emerging Technologies on Cost Optimization?
|11:55 – 11:55 AM||Closing|